Progressive Management Associates

Need an SR-22 or FR-44 Filing for your auto insurance? Confused on how to get an SR-22? PMA Insurance Services can make getting an SR-22 or FR-44 hassle free!

An SR-22/FR-44 is a document that shows proof of financial responsibility. SR-22/FR-44s are associated with some of the following:

-DUI or DWI or any serious moving violation

-At-fault accidents while driving without insurance

-Repeat traffic offenses or getting too many tickets in a short time period

-License suspension or revoked license

If you need an SR-22 or FR-44 expect a long relationship with your SR-22 or FR-44, most likely three years, similar to a probationary period after a criminal offense. You must carry continuous insurance during the specified period of time before SR-22 or FR-44 status is removed. If your policy lapses or is canceled, your auto insurance company is required to notify the state immediately and your license will be suspended again.

Feel free to call us anytime at 703-449-1327. We will file the actual SR-22 form with your state's Department of Motor Vehicles (DMV) to show proof of insurance for you. Once we file your SR-22 or FR-44, your license suspension will be lifted and you can drive again legally. SR-22 or FR-44s are state specific — what's required in one state may not apply in another state. If you are in need of an SR 22 or FR-44, we service Virginia and Maryland (FR-19). Call PMA Insurance Services at 703-449-1327 for details on SR-22/FR-44 Filing.

PMA Insurance Services can provide you with an SR-22/FR-44 through many companies including GMAC, Progressive, Titan, Unitrin, and many more! We will do the shopping for you. Don’t compromise your coverage because you are in need of an SR22 or FR-44. Call us today for low rates on an SR 22 or FR-44. (703) 449-1327.

We also offer Safeco, Travelers, Hartford, MetLife, Kemper, and Allied. We serve all of Virginia, Maryland, and Washington, DC.
Posted 3:48 PM

Share |

No Comments

NOTICE: This blog and website are made available by the publisher for educational and informational purposes only. It is not be used as a substitute for competent insurance, legal, or tax advice from a licensed professional in your state. By using this blog site you understand that there is no broker client relationship between you and the blog and website publisher.
Blog Archive
  • 2018
  • 2017
  • 2016
  • 2015
  • 2014
  • 2013
  • 2012
  • 2011

View Mobile Version