Progressive Management Associates

 Homeowners insurance can safeguard your home and property from such hazards as fire, storms, vandalism, theft, etc. Before purchasing a policy, you should review coverage to ensure you’re getting the kind of protection you need.

Homeowners insurance generally covers water backup damage caused by sewer or drain problems if the problem originates on your premises. An example of this would be a drain blockage from a toilet or shower in your house that overflows onto your property.

To obtain protection from water backup damage caused by sources off your premises, such as a sump overflow, you would need to purchase an endorsement policy. Protection against flood damage would require purchasing flood insurance as this is not covered by either your homeowners or endorsement policy.

By discussing coverage options with your agent, you can obtain adequate coverage to meet your particular needs. PMA Insurance Services, LLC offers homeowners insurance coverage from such top insurers as Progressive, Travelers, Hartford, Metlife, Allied, and Safeco. Learn more about coverage options and get a homeowners insurance quote today by contacting any one of our insurance specialists at PMA Insurance Services, LLC at (703) 449-1327.

Share |

No Comments

NOTICE: This blog and website are made available by the publisher for educational and informational purposes only. It is not be used as a substitute for competent insurance, legal, or tax advice from a licensed professional in your state. By using this blog site you understand that there is no broker client relationship between you and the blog and website publisher.
Blog Archive
  • 2018
  • 2017
  • 2016
  • 2015
  • 2014
  • 2013
  • 2012
  • 2011

View Mobile Version